- Provide professional nutritional, dietary, health consultation and recommend our customers with Company’s comprehensive range of health products, food supplements and other health services.
- Assess and analyze customers’ nutritional needs so as to provide professional consultations and recommendations to them in our shops
- To build and maintain good customer relationship perform training to staffs on product knowledge.
- Degree holders or above major in Food and Nutritional Science /Nutrition / Human Nutrition Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills, creative, dynamic and innovative
- Independent, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary to HR dept Ms Man by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2344-5614
(All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.)