Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join our Company.
- Provide first-line IT support to end users including setup and maintenance of user accounts, installation and maintenance of computer software and hardware, and troubleshooting of IT related problems;
- Provide system support on various trading systems and other systems;
- Manage the budget planning and implementation of the IT projects;
- Provide network support and assist in monitoring of server and network equipment;
- Provide technical support and resolve issues from internal users and contact external related parties as necessary;
- Liaise with end users and IT vendors for purchase orders;
- Prepare IT system procedures and documentations;
- Assist in monitoring of software licenses and maintain accurate hardware and software inventory and records;
- Undertake ad-hoc, administration tasks for the Management, Business & Operations team as required when in need.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Studies or related disciplines.
- Candidates with basic knowledge of SFC & HKMA Cyber-security are highly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT technical support - brokerage firm/investment bank experience are highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft O365 management, VMware, Fortigate firewall and NAS storage management.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customer service focused mindset.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- A strong team player with a positive attitude with a proactive and can-do mindset.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Please submit your CV (Chinese and English) online, including your current basic and expected salary. Also, remark the type of your visa and its status in your CV if you need a work permit in Hong Kong.