BancLogix System Co., Limited is an associate company of KVB Group, an international financial services corporation with operations or offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Toronto and China. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of licenses by regulators in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong.
BancLogix is a young and dynamic company that develops financial services software for KVB Kunlun and clients in the wider financial market in Hong Kong, China and worldwide. As we are growing and developing there is a huge opportunity for you to take on senior responsibility, develop skills in multiple areas and influence the direction we take as a software development company.
In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidate for this position based in our Hong Kong office.
- Participate in the entire system development life cycle, including system design, testing, implementation and maintenance of trading platform etc.
- Developing code documentation supporting programme development, ensure the systems are secure, scalable and reliable.
- Apply system-analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications
- Collaborate with the internal user and the software development team in order to deliver the system solutions and continuously improve the applications
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing, program enhancement and quality assurance
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft .NET, C#.NET
- Experience in Microsoft SQL server
- Experience in Microsoft frameworks such as WPF and WCF
- Experience using web-based technologies such as HTML5, CSS, AJAX would be a plus
- Experience in Java and J2EE would be an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated, independent and strong problem solving & analytical skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
We offer 5-day workweek, and attractive package for the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability and form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with your current and expected salary via Jobsdb.com.
Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes. All applications will be destroyed after 6 months. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.