My clients are looking for following talents who must have in-depth technical experience in it:
Google Cloud Data Engineer
• Hands-on experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services, such as: BigQuery, Dataflow, Cloud Functions or AWS services, such as: Athena, Lambda
• Experience in handling sizable data warehouse
• Experience in implementing ETL / data streaming for data analytic
Nice to have
• Big data platform technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Cassandra, HBase
• Infrastructure as code experience, such as CloudFormation, Terraform
• Experience in utilizing workflow engines such as: Apache Airflow, Google Cloud Composer
• DevOps tooling, such as Ansible and Jenkins
• Previous experience in data science or machine learning related project is a plus
• 5 years or more hands on experience in implementing data analytic related systems
Data Engineer Requirement:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Engineering, minimum 5 years of experience in high data volume environments, preferably in software, internet industry.
- Hands-on experience in Data Warehouse development including ETL and SQL development
- Experience with Python and SQL environments preferred.
- Experience with Big Data technology like:
- Pandas, Spark, Nifi, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop, Google Pub/Sub, Tensorflow
- Hadoop Administration-Setting up Hadoop clusters(Infrastructure setup).
- Hadoop Development- Debugging experience on Hadoop cluster.
- Hbase, Zookeeper, Ambari, OpenTSDB, Storm, Kafka,
- Azure data factory, Azure data brick, Azure synapse
Data Analyst Requirement:
- Degree holder in Data Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in customer analytic, data warehouse and BI platform, preferably in telecommunication industry.
- Proficient in data analytics design and segmentation with PL/SQL, MS SQL and Python coding or correlation platform.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in system design and development with all / some of the following technologies:
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, IBM AIX;
- Database / Network: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL;
- Must have at least 3 years experiences in Oracle OBIEE
- Others: BI tools: OBIEE / Discoverer, ETL: ODI, Oracle Weblogic, Web Security, Big-Data tool, like Hadoop / Splunk;
- Exposure in Design pattern, Java applications Framework would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, Self-motivated with analytical and problem solving capability.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Data Analyst.
Interested Parties can send in application with expected salary and availability.