- Assist the legal counsel in drafting and reviewing Chinese and English legal documents, advising on company’s operational activities of Head Office & Worldwide Offices in a timely manner
- Assist in maintaining an orderly documents library / digital libraries / electronic documents database, and review and update company policies and procedures; maintain up-to-date filing system for the legal department and work closely with different stakeholders independently
- Prepare meeting minutes / action plans and follow up. Responsible for maintaining group contracts and implementing various procedures, as well as facilitating contract execution process as required
- Analyse procurement and legal processes and systems, and advise internal stakeholders on the implementation of various processes to improve business support and to mitigate legal and compliance risk
- Assist the Legal Counsel in reviewing and implementing corporate governance related framework and development
- Work independent to handle annual and ad hoc event / project, including general insurance to cover the company’s operational activities for the sake of managing company’s risk exposure
- University degree holder in Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience gained from law firms or in-house is preferred
- Good team player and able to work independently and efficiently prioritise tasks
- Good knowledge to grasp and interpret legal documents
- Experience in handling insurance matter and/or translation work is advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and detail oriented
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Applicants may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Job Application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purpose.
We are an equal opportunities employer.