- Monitor Windows Server, Network and Personal Computer operating environment;
- Set up and configure workstation and other IT equipments;
- Responsible for computer equipment installation, relocation and DR site hardware maintenance;
- Provide internal technical support to end user (both hardware and software);
- Provide basic hardware and software inspection and recovery action.
- Responsible for the Front line support in the dealing room including desktops, and trading systems
- Diploma in Computer Science or IT related discipline ;
- CCNA, MCSA or MCSE holder will be an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in Banking industry;
- Good understanding of Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and HyperV / VMware, Win XP / 7 / 10, and MS Office 2010 / 2016;
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP networking and PC hardware;
- Able to solve the PC and printers operating problems independently;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility and good team player.
- Immediate available preferred
Interested applicants please send your full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary in MS WORD format by clicking "Apply Now"
Please note that failure to provide the required information will result in the Bank being unable to process your employment application.
All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.