- Responsible for the daily operation and cleanliness of the bar
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Interact with guests, build and maintain a healthy relationship with guests while providing professional quality service
- Assess guests' needs and preferences to make beverage recommendations, tailor-made when needed
- Ensure work station is always adhere to all food safety regulations and hygiene standards
- Assist with the restaurant operation when necessary
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in a bar
- Professional training and have good knowledge in beverages, cocktails, wines, and beers are included
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, innovative, customer-oriented and energic
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package and opportunity to work in a fun and interactive environment.Join Us!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Human Resources and Training Department.
Address: 209 – 219 Wanchai Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Tel : (852) 2892 3310The personal data provided in your application will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.