- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the Group including both private and public listed company matters;
- Prepare and manage all Board, Committees and Shareholders logistics and documentation, and facilitate communications;
- Review agreements, legal and corporate secretarial documents of the Group and its subsidiaries;
- Organize and maintain company secretarial rewards, registers and statutory fillings system criticality;
- Be the contact point for regulators, authorities and responsible for compliance with the listing rules and all relevant legislations and regulations in Hong Kong;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on company secretarial issues.
- Degree holder with ICSA /HKICS associate / fellow membership, and preferably with a degree in Corporate Administration or Law;
- At least 4 years' relevant experience in company secretarial field;
- Hands on and solid experience in all sorts of company secretarial documentation;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, good command of Mandarin;
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, detailed-oriented;
- Able to work under pressure independently with minimum supervision, and can accomplish tasks under tight deadlines;
- Experienced in finance industry and listed company is a definite advantage.
We offer good prospect for career development and attractive remuneration to suitable candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume with salary history and expectation by clicking “Apply Now”.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)