Your duties will involve providing professional services to our clients’. Depending your experience and knowledge, the professional services may include security products/solutions (end-point, mobile, network, server and/or cloud) design, pre-sales support, implementation and support; vulnerability assessment; security audit; penetration test; different types and levels of security trainings (from "security awareness training" to "blue/red team training".
Personal Skills Required
• Confident to communicate with people and perform presentation. Confident written skills
• Good team player but able to work on own initiative and independently
• Have logically thinking and analytical capability to solve the technical challenges
• Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated to acquire new knowledge on product and IT industry
• Good organisation skill and self-motivated to complete the job tasks activity and systematically
• Able to work under pressure to meet the project schedule
• Proficient in English, Cantonese and Fair command in Putonghua
• CISSP , OSCP , CEH, CISA, CISM, and/or other certifications
• Working experiences or knowledge on services such as Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Test, Security Audit and Assessment, System Hardening, Incident Response and/or other security services
• Working experiences or knowledge on SIEM and SOC operation
• Knowledge in networking, OS systems (Windows, Linux, Unix), Microsoft Active Directory, storage, VM operation
• Knowledge on Firewall/VPN/UTM operation, data encryption systems, PKI system, Content filtering security system, authentication system.
• Software development experience in Python/C/C++/JAVA or scripting.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate various technical tasks include solution design, proposal preparation, presentation, demonstration, delivery and implementation, training, documentation and on-going support on security solutions/services.
• Provide technical advice to customer. Solve technical challenge encountered.