We are now seeking a high caliber candidate to support our on-site coordination with clients and project follow-up.
- Site coordination or management
- Assist in overall project planning, scheduling, design & co-ordination for smooth implementation with the Project Management Team.
- To manage, control and monitor of daily project works, instructions and progress.
- Coordinate site matters and report problems.
- Coordinate and liaise with sub-contractors.
- Prepare document submission according to statutory requirement.
- Prepare O&M manual and weekly progress report when necessary.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignment.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in project coordination.
- Proficiency in the MS Office, Microsoft Project and Auto Cad.
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Able to work independently and good interpersonal skills.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
5.5 working days, bank holiday and medical plan.
Interested parties please send your full resume with available date, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department via email by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information about Omnific Works Limited, please visit our company's website at http://www.omnificworks.com.hk