MUST meet below requirement:
- (a) a First or Second Class honours degree from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent;
- (b) at least 7 years’ post-qualification working experience of which 3 years in the fields related to legal, accounting, finance, economics, business administration, media, communications or broadcasting, preferably at supervisory level;
- (c) met the language proficiency requirements of ‘Level 3 / Grade C’ or above in English Language in the HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent; and
- (d) strong analytical, communication and written skills, in both English and Chinese.
(a) making evaluations and recommendations for licence applications; enforcing the statutory requirements and licence conditions, and handling complaints against licensees under the Broadcasting Ordinance, the Broadcasting (Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance, the Telecommunications Ordinance and the Communications Authority Ordinance;
- (b) conducting research for review of the broadcasting regulatory regime and the television and radio codes of practice, and performing business or economic analysis in connection with the regulation of the broadcasting industry in Hong Kong as and when necessary;
- (c) supervising a team to monitor the performance of the licensees including their compliance with the relevant statutory and licensing requirements; and
- (d) providing secretariat support to the Communications Authority and its committees.
- 2 years Contract
- 5-Day Work /week
- Work Location : Wanchai
- Salary HK$64,000.00 to HK$67,000.00
- Annual Leave
Interested parties, please contact Mr Kobe at 2838 8603
Or send your resume in WORD format, stating current, expected salary and availability and clicking APPLY NOW.