- Responsible for Presales and Postsales including implementation & maintenance of Cyber Security and Networking solutions;
- Work closely with Sales team to identify, address and develop sales leads and opportunities;
- Design the best valued Cyber Security and Networking solutions, work out the solution proposals and conduct solution presentations for customers;
- Conduct Proof-of-Value (PoV) to fulfil different customer perspectives;
- Provide project solution design, deployment plan, project documentation, training and incident support report throughout project implementation cycle;
- Liaise with marketing team at all stages in delivery technology demonstrations, workshops and seminars.
- High diploma or degree holder in IT related disciplines;
- At least 3 years technical experience in design and/or implementation of Cyber Security and Networking solutions;
- Cyber Security and Networking solutions integration experience is preferred;
- Hands-on experience in any of Firewall, ATP, Web & Email Security Gateway, WAF, Endpoint Protection, EDR, DLP, Data Encryption;
- Cyber Security certification in any of Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, Symantec, Juniper, Pulse Secure, F5, Radware is preferred;
- Good knowledge in IoT Security, Data Security and Cloud Security is highly preferred;
- Willing to learn, self-motivate and can work independently;
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Candidates with more experience can apply Solutions Consultant.
We offer an attractive salary plus performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holiday, medical plan, professional trainings and certifications, long-term career opportunities, provide decent working environment and convenient office location next to MTR.
For any interested candidates, please send your CV by email for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.