- Develop and implement marketing plan that helps to promote brand image and achieve business goals
- Creation and implementation of ATL/BTL marketing campaigns
- Production and maintenance of marketing collaterals including graphics and videos
- Design and implementation of relevant campaigns on digital platforms.
- Plan and coordinate overseas marketing events
- Create and vetting of write-ups including eDM, marketing contents, proposals and reports
- Expand and maintain overseas channels and partners
- Monitor project time-lines
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid marketing experience
- Mature self starter, able to work independently
- Tactful and good interpersonal skill dealing with different cultures
- Result-oriented, team player and outgoing character
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and attention to details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Experience in advertising / branding is an advantage
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing would be an advantage
We offer multi-national exposures and challenging work, with opportunities to grow with the company. This is a five day week position. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your academic qualifications, career history, expected salary and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.