Geoswift is a Fintech company that specialize in providing Cost Efficient, Time Effective and Easy-to-use Cross-Border Payment Solutions for three main sectors: E-commerce, Education and Travel. Geoswift was awarded the National License by The State Administration for Foreign Exchange (SAFE), an administrative agency of People's Bank of China (PBoC) in 2007, and became one of the very few foreign businesses to facilitate currency exchange retail operation services in China. After years of rapid growth, Geoswift has now further expanded the role of a Cross-border Clearing House to provide frictionless payments flow from regions to regions. Geoswift is headquartered in Hong Kong, with regional offices in London, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore and Vancouver.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Sales Manager to join our team! This is a sales role that encompasses prospecting, qualifying, closing deals as well as ongoing client maintenance to support the onboarding & integration of the clients, with support from other departments (Compliance, Product, Finance, etc.)
- To sell, promoted and expand Geoswift payment solutions to prospective clients specific in remittance business.
- This includes prospecting and qualifying leads, establishing contact, negotiations and closing the sales, as well as continuing to work with the client as they are onboarding and going live.
- Continued client maintenance of clients within your portfolio, including upselling and customer service.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue goals, developed with the President.
- Once clients have gone live, continued support for personal portfolio of clients, ensuring that they have the most relevant Geoswift solution for their evolving needs.
- Conduct market research, staying informed and aligned with industry trends and provide recommendation to management.
- Cross-collaborate across departments (Operations, Compliance, Finance, IT, Marketing). These teams are globally located, based in Hong Kong, Vancouver, London and Mainland China.
- University degree in a business discipline, e.g. Business Administration, e-commerce sales business or equivalents
- At least 4 years or above overseas remittance sales experience preferable in the ecommerce, education or payments industries
- Should familiar with e-commerce market and competitor business model
- Strong selling, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Aggressive, well-organized, customer focused and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC and MS Excel skill