Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI's journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we're going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions - from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there's space here to develop in any number of directions.
We are currently looking to hire an IT Solution Expert - Supply Chain to integrate our Supply Chain IT platform team of Philip Morris International Electronics Hub based in Hong Kong.
The digitalization of the Supply Chain program is considered as a key pillar of the PMI's digital transformation, with the vision of delivering an attractive and consistent consumer experience, across multiple product categories and omni-channel. The ambition is to provide an integrated digital platform that, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies (cloud-based platform, AI, ML, advanced analytics), enables a full end-to-end visibility and drastically improves the overall cost-to-serve.
This journey started two years ago, with the digitalization of essential planning processes such as demand and supply planning. The aim is to extend this effort covering additional business capabilities, such as downstream replenishment/distribution, logistics and transportation management.
As an IT Solution Expert part of the IT Supply Chain platform, you will use your knowledge and experience to design and deliver solutions that fulfill the business requirements. Your focus will be on understanding the end-to-end processes and ensure a successful system implementation. You will pay particular attention to the data management component to ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity as a prerequisite for a successful implementation and an enabler for enhanced analytics.
You will be working in close collaboration with a team of business experts from different parts of the world, where you will show business acumen and confidence to deal with higher level of management and stakeholders, presenting and promoting functional design and concepts.
Your 'day to day':
- Become a recognized trustworthy partner for the PMI's electronics Supply Chain business community enabling the digitalization of their business processes
- Participate in planning, definition and design of the business solution and explore solution alternatives to increase speed to market and cost efficiency.
- Operate to validate the economic impact and TCO of the solution and contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval.
- Work with PMI stakeholders and suppliers to establish the functional Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, data integrity and security.
- Ensure that the functional design is aligned with PMI's Enterprise capabilities mapping and technology standards are consistently applied.
- Ensure that the functional design fits with AGILE delivery practices and efficient Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Guarantee that the solution design and its implementation is compliant with PMI's policies and collaborate with Internal Control department to validate solution readiness.
- Play an active role within the IT Supply Chain platform and other IT communities of PMI, promoting innovation and efficient use of tools and technologies.
Who we're looking for:
- Confirmed experience as an IT technology professional both in Project or System Supports.
- Confirmed experience as a functional expert in Demand and Supply Planning, Master Data Management, or Transportation management areas with experience of implementing solutions in large organizations and manage its integrations with ERP or others Applications
- Confirmed experience in designing end-to-end solutions and ability to properly link business processes, data flows and system functionalities.
- Exposure to International environment and ability to work with complex network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational understanding of the organization business climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade others.
- Ability to drive a long-term thinking approach to elaborate the "big picture", associated with the pragmatism necessary to translate it into achievable short-term objectives.
- Understanding and direct experience of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps) and ability to understand and act as a functional IT expert in an agile team.