Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
The function of the department will be focus on the insurance agency and distributor training.
1. Develop and train consultancy leaders / recruiters across teams in leadership and management skills
2. Create training curricula and other capacity building tools for leadership and management skills building
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate leaders/recruiters training initiatives, including collaboration with teams to develop training plans with timelines, identify training participants and stakeholders, implement, evaluate, and revamp training programs; provide refresher trainings whenever necessary.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate train-the-trainers (TTT) programs for leadership and management skills, in order to develop a cadre of leadership and management trainers across teams.
- Lead the process of ensuring ongoing uptake and transfer of leadership and management skills and best practices to the job.
- Expand company’s current efforts to develop and support a mentoring program for leadership and management skills, as well as mentoring skills training.
- Create and revise training curricula and other capacity building tools for leadership and management skills in collaboration with various teams. This involves assessing needs, defining learning objectives, writing and editing content, tailoring content to the local context, conceptualizing content into the appropriate medium, and developing methods of assessment. Outputs include facilitator manuals, participant handbooks, slide presentations, flip charts, job aids, pre- and post-tests, and other materials.
- Review and edit curricula and other tools created by consultants and external partners to ensure consistent quality, content, methodologies, approach, and style.
- Develop and manage surveys and other tools and processes to assess ongoing needs for leadership development.
- University graduate in Finance, Marketing, Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in financial institutions, experience in designing, developing, and editing professional-level training materials for adults is an advantage. Relevant experience in IFA or insurance industry is an added advantage.
- FLMI or IIQAS and insurance qualifications are a must.
- Experience delivering training to a range of audiences (lower and higher-level professionals, training of trainers, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory, interactive skill building, and appropriate participatory methodologies for culturally diverse communities and a variety of literacy levels.
- Demonstrated possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing complexity and prioritizing multiple tasks.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, OnePlatform Wealth Management Limited, Trust Tower, 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within OnePlatform Wealth Management Limited only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)