Provide digital and graphic support to the company to aid brand building, sales and promotion.
- Creating and developing designs on website, leaflet, catalogue, packaging, advertising, poster, banner, basic video motion-graphics, exhibition booth setting and all other marketing materials
- Product photo taking, editing and re-touching
- Prepare social media feed likes banners, visuals, photos for Facebook and Instagram
- Manage files output of various marketing materials
- Work closely with marketing teams on adjusting design, production requirements and to ensure project development is on track
- Diploma or above in graphic design or equivalent with 3 years solid experience
- Experiences in consumer product industries (Health, Personal Care, Skin Care, F&B) is a MUST
- MUST have full time working experiences in design field
- Familiar with output and printing knowledge
- Mature, able to work under pressure independently
- Good manner, creative, well-organized
- Self-motivated with good communications and interpersonal skills, and can work independently and/or with a team
- Immediate availability for the above post is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send a full resume along with detailed working experience, stating the position you are applying, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" button.
(Data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)