- Oversee the F&B operation efficiency, execute strategies to achieve company goals, sales target, business development and brand development
- Plan, develop and monitor internal control system to ensure effective cost and wastage control, and efficient resources utilization
- Ensure Company standard can be maintained effectively in assigned area in terms of food quality, customer service and food hygiene & safety
- Responsible for the P&L of all F&B outlets
- Lead and motivate key operation heads to develop and plan periodic, seasonal and festive menus to meet customer desires
- Lead and manage the F&B promotional offer and product development process
- Build a strong relationship and loyalty with customers
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Hotel, Catering or Hospitality
- Minimum 10 years’ F&B managerial experience in chain or conceptual restaurant management
- Good communication, leadership, problem solving and customer service skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Assertive, self-motivated, independent and good presentation skills
- Good leadership and able to perform multi-tasks under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese possess; Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) at Level 2 is preferred
- Proficient in PC operation on sales analysis and presentation material
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Restaurant Operations Manager
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.