• Provide and executive data mining, and analysis, market trend, competitors, reporting and overall performance marketing knowledge.
• Lead various digital media channels including Display, Affiliates, Social Media, SEO, SEM, etc
• Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to local marketing teams.
• Gather data, developing an understanding of the target audiences’ behaviors and perceptions.
• Internal reporting to management of key trends and ROI from marketing campaigns.
• Conduct A/B testing and Multivariate Testing.
• Lead the optimization project to drive digital channel experience and sales.
• Content management for industry websites along with related tracking analytics and advertising budgets.
• Prepare the regular reports in time.
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Degree holder in Marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent.
• At least 3-4 years of experience in digital performance.
• Experience working with analytical software (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager).
• Hands-on experience in optimization and A/B testing.
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS office & Google sheets applications.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer a competitive package which includes year-end bonus, provident fund and medical benefits.
To speed up the recruitment process, interested applicants, please send resume outlining qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, via email by clicking "Apply Now"
Medical and Wellness Benefits:
As the leading medical group under the umbrella of Union Medical Healthcare, we provide a wide range of incomparable medical and wellness benefits to suitable candidate and their immediate family member, include but not limited to:
- Chiropractic & Physiotherapy Care
- Lifestyle Beauty Treatment
- Dental Service
- GP & Specialist Doctor Consultation & Treatment
- Health Screening and Imaging Service
- Barber service
Working Location: Mong Kok (5-days work week)
For more information about us, please visit:
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
New York Medical Group
New York Medical Group is one of the leading health service providers in Hong Kong, dedicated to helping people achieve their pain management and wellness objectives -- combining skills and expertise that aims to provide pain relief solution, improved function, and a better quality of life.
We are now seeking high caliber to join our team as: