KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Planning and Strategy
- Identify gaps with the existing campaigns and key actions required.
- Increase the productivity of sales teams and internal teams.
- Discover new ways of enhancing campaigns (lateral thinking).
- Demographic and trend analysis of target markets to enhance sales team’s productivity.
- Review critical numbers with clients, sales managers, and General Manager.
- Ensure the sales performance is on track and prepare sales forecast.
- Participate in management strategy meetings.
- Ensure there are clear operational guidelines in place for all areas of the campaign.
- Co-ordinate with different departments regularly and provide updates.
Financial and Compliance Management
- Understanding of the legal and financial environment relevant to the organization to find a win-win situation for all stakeholders.
- Able to understand sales figures and interpret critical numbers and analyze trends
- Negotiate contracts and payment schemes.
- Ensure all practices and guidelines are compliant with local laws and policies.
- Highlight and escalate to the GM any risk areas identified that could have an adverse effect on the clients, company, or sales team.
- Regular reporting to provide feedback to clients and sales teams including inventory management.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on campaigns and critical numbers.
- Review monthly and quarterly priorities and objectives.
- Improve the quality and functionality of reports.
- Professionally update and manage the clients for everything.
- Lead the investigation for any complaints from clients with CS Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
In 1995, we opened our first office with a humble space on Jalan Loke Yew with only a handful of staff. During the time, the business of selling services face-to-face had never existed in Asia and we were the pioneers in introducing the concept of face-to-face marketing to this unexplored market.
Now more than 20 years later, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we are present in seven other Asian countries; Singapore in 1999, followed by Indonesia in 2006, Thailand in 2007, The Philippines in 2008, Hong Kong in 2010, South Korea opened in 2012 and late 2017 in Taiwan.