This position will have the primary responsibility of assisting in content development to diversify existing web pages/templates and secondary focus would be informing the definition and development of new or existing retail experiences across all digital platforms. Help to ensure Lane Crawford is optimizing its webpages to drive revenue and yet is providing the best customer experience across the sites mindful of a strategic balance that optimizes customer experience, a positive brand experience, relevancy and revenue. Support from an online retail perspective in delivering each Customer Experience project’s vision and strategy in collaboration with Customer Experience, Online Retail and Technology teams.
Web Design & Optimize Pages:
- Help develop and design web pages that are user-friendly, attractive, and engaging, while remaining true to the company brand and promoting the company image and values.
- Maintain and ensure site is following style and css guideline.
- To help add new site elements and updates to existing pages to keep the website fresh and interesting.
- Regularly back up websites and data
- Ensure all website content is optimized for search engines to drive more traffic to pages.
- Review and revamp current ad space to drive revenue.
- Track the results of the activities through analytics tools
- To maintain the navigational structure of all sites including the guided navigation, filters and mega menu areas
- To facilitate the creation and maintenance of the online customer facing category hierarchies across all BUs
- To add, amend and remove search keywords (English and Chinese) on a weekly basis relevant to our uploads and to ensure the site search function is working as expected
Fast Train Prioritization (ATG & Mobile):
- To assist in the prioritization of all ATG and Mobile App ticket releases
- To ensure key aspects of the website are functioning as expected and identify and support in the resolution of any bugs
- To identify key customer pain points via sources of customer feedback and help to instigate resolutions to improve customer satisfaction
- To test and oversee roll out of site feature enhancements to improve the efficacy of onsite experiences
- To work with customer insight and UX teams to review customer shopping behaviour on site and make recommendations for improvement to navigation and existing site functions
- To work cross departmentally to propose actionable strategies to both handle performance issues and to optimize operational opportunities
- To work with technology teams to define and implement new reports and tools as required by business users
- To monitor market space and make recommendations to keep the site updated and stay relevant
Customer Experience Projects’ Online Retail Representative:
- To ensure all online retail needs are met and considerations are properly addressed to facilitate a smooth roll out
- To assist in the development of future personalization of the sites by partnering with relevant parties to recommend tech improvements
- To collaborate with relevant teams regarding site-wide product placement, considering overall presentation and visibility of product in relation to seasonal OTB and key investment / push brands, in order to improve the quality of the online customer experience and drive sales
- To be involved in key projects – participate, communicate, and ensure a smooth roll out via UAT
- To regularly communicate and update on monthly deliverables across ATG and Mobile App platforms
- To coordinate cross-functionally to ensure site experience needs are met
- To establish a strong network with all departments to ensure smooth working relationships
- To facilitate conversations amongst various departments for project roll outs to ensure that all parties are well informed
Company Culture and Values:
- To fully engage and live by the Lane Crawford Vision, Passion, Learning and Collaboration (PLC) Values, Leadership Code and deliver our Customer Service Promise at all times
- To build collaborative working relationships with your colleagues to ensure the achievement of the Company Business Plan, your department and individual objectives
- To reinforce Lane Crawford Heritage, Brand DNA and culture - through storytelling and sharing successes at every opportunity
- To provide the necessary leadership, coaching and guidance to your team to ensure commitment to achieve the Department/BU plan and Individual Objectives
- Degree holder with 1-2 years work experience in Web Design, preferably in Retail industry;
- Curious problem solver and proactive learner, able to understand and learn from every situation;
- Effective communication with any stakeholder;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and within constraints, under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in common software programs and development languages, primarily Photoshop, HTML, CSS and Java
- Candidates with immediate availability is preferred
At Lane Crawford we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various social recreation activities, Staff Assistance Programme, best in-class training and development and regional work opportunities for the right candidate.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only