- Handle full set of accounts and daily accounting operations including bank and intercompany reconciliations independently
- Assist in treasury function including the preparation of budgets, analysis and month end reports
- Liaise with external auditors, banks and other professional advisers
- Assist in checking and examining company announcements and circulars
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or equivalent or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in accounting and book-keeping
- Positive attitude, good team work ethic , highly responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available preferred
We offer excellent opportunity for career development and an attractive package to the successful candidate. Please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used by our group of companies in relation to recruitment purpose only. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.