- Manage digital contents to support brand building, sales promotions and marketing activities for raising brand awareness and driving traffic to social media platforms
- Manage daily operations for online shopping platform (www.zuzu.com.hk) including order management from receiving order to delivery, manage all communications with customers and online merchandising.
- Responsible for uploading and maintenance of all listed products
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assignments when required
- Form 5 or above, Diploma in e-commerce, marketing or related disciplines is preferable
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of social media, online communities and digital content
- Experience in E-shop operation(e.g.Shopline/Shopify) is a plus
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Experience in Photoshop / Adobe Illustration/Video shooting is a plus
We offer 5-day work week and attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties, please click the below APPLY NOW.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Response will be given to short-listed candidates.