A perfect opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager to join an extremely sizable manufacturing conglomerate company. The company is expanding rapidly in recent years within the Asia Pacific region. This AFM will work closely with the Uk, Japan, Korea and multiple China teams.
Our client is listed in the UK with an extremely sizable team. This Group mainly focusing on manufacturing, sourcing, trading and distribution in 40+ countries. They are offering a fantastic opportunity for a APAC Group Assistant Finance Manager to lead a team of 2-3 in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for all rounded Finance and Accounting function as well as consolidate financial statements for APAC region
- Preparation of analytical reports and analysis of countries' results
- Internal control and compliance to IFRS/company policies
- Work with external auditors
- Business partnering to various stakeholders, provide strategic views to senior management to ensure profitability of the business
- Responsible for accounting system improvement/ development projects
- 3 years or above leadership experience
- Strong regional finance experience
- Experienced in consolidation, cost accounting, management reporting, forecasting and budgeting and internal controls
- Audit background will be a plus
- Excellent presentation skills, proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Attractive salary and competitive bonus scheme
- Very stable hours
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sunny Chan on +852 3602 2466.