- Develop healthy sales / business pipelines in respective regions to ensure company business objectives are being met
- Execute market entry / development plans to facilitate new market / product rollout
- Drive market penetration of GLSHK’s product portfolio through direct selling or via local business partners
- Engage and connect with online audiences and customers
- Explore creative online and offline promotions & activities to maximize sales profits
- Solicit and analyze local market intelligence for future business / product development purposes
- Participate in local and overseas industry events to promote company products & solutions
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with new / existing corporate customers and partners through regular business visits and meetings
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure customer projects are being properly handled
- Provide commercial / business level requirements for new product development or enhancements
- Act as the prime business contact of GLSHK throughout the business liaison process
- Participate in internal business projects as and when needed
- University degree in logistics / communications or other related disciplines
- Possesses at least 3 years of commercial working experience carrying a corporate sales or business development role ideally gained from the air cargo industry
- Prior experience in selling IT solutions and managing regional distributors with track record will be a big plus
- Excellent business acumen and results oriented
- Able to meet and exceed assigned business targets with a can-do attitude
- Must be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
* Candidate does not meet all the requirements may be considered for an Assistant position.
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc. Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to us.
We are an equal opportunity Employer. All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information will be kept confidential.