- Handle costs and accounts receivable/payables.
- Timely submission of monthly management reports
- Coordinates with Philippine office colleagues on accounting matters
- Assists Accounting Manager on administrative matters
- Ad hoc duties assigned by Management
- F.7 with LCCI Intermediate or above
- At least 5 year(s) Accounting work experience with at least 2 years in Supervisory Level.
- Has the ability to interact with colleagues, customers and vendors
- Above average analytical skills
- Highly computer literate with knowledge in Quickbooks or related accounting software and Inventory System
- With good oral and written skills both in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, task-driven, responsible and can work independently
Interested parties please send resume by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.