Pirata Group are excited to announce that we are now hiring for our new Japanese concept, opening in Summer 2019.
We are now recruiting for all levels within our kitchen team to join the years' most highly anticipated new opening!
Dedicated to introducing fresh concepts and dining experiences to Hong Kong, Pirata
Group brings the city what they want before they know it. Ranging from a casual neighbourhood pasta bar to a late-night Nikkei izakaya, each concept is brought to life by with passion and a unique vision.
Pirata Group’s goal is clear and simple: to create long-lasting memorable dining experiences centred around quality products, great service,
and value for money.
- Setting up the kitchen before shifts, assisting with prep and undertaking basic cooking duties
- Ensuing all company standards are met during service
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Positive attitude with teamwork mindset
- Sense of responsibility for your role
- Experience working in F&B beneficial; however entry level applicants with an interest in working in a kitchen
are encouraged. Knowledge of or a passion for Japanese cuisine will be particularly advantageous!
- Basic English is a must, other languages are advantageous
- Weekly in-house training from Management
- Food and beverage tasting
- Rapid progression opportunities
We offer a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
No Pirata Group restaurant has a service charge, so ALL tips received are shared equally between restaurant staff
You can expect to join a fun yet challenging workplace, with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress. Experience is not necessary for entry level positions,
but a great attitude and a big SMILE is!!!