1. Degree or above in Business Administration or Finance.
2. Min. 2-year solid working experience in banking industry or Auditing firm.
3. Good communication / interpersonal skills with fluent in speaking and writing English & Chinese (Including Mandarin and Cantonese), self-motivated and able to work under pressure. Willing to travel to PRC as required.
1. Assist Relationship Manager to market banking products.
2. Prepare credit review application, monitor credit and risk profiles.
3. Handle account opening, drawdown and repayment of loans.
4. Collect credit proposals through different credit sources, analyze financial statements, and prepare credit reports for RM / Credit Officer.
Applicants may send C.V. indicating expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
For other vacancies, please visit our website and download application forms at http://www.o-bank.com/
The company was formerly known as Industrial Bank of Taiwan and changed its name to O-Bank Co., Ltd. in January 2017. O-Bank Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bank is committed to providing comprehensive financial services to clients on the basis of integrity, innovation, professionalism and efficiency.
To better serve clients in the Greater China area, O-Bank Co., Ltd. opened its Hong Kong branch on April 9, 2009. The bank is looking for local talents to join the Hong Kong branch. The following position is currently open for application: