Job description and responsibilities:
- Handle full set of Accounts including daily accounting operation (bank reconciliation, general accounting entry, etc);
- Prepare vouchers and payment arrangements;
- Prepare financial reports;
- Coordinate & monitor accounting & finance operations with various clients;
- Coordinate with audit departments on accounting matters;
- Assist in annual audit, taxation.
- LCC intermediary Level & finished secondary school education; or
- Diploma or above in accountancy;
- With at least 2 years accounting experience;
- able to handle full set of accounts and financial reports;
- Mature, independent & able to work under pressure, sense of responsibility and good interpersonal skill;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing)
- Newly Graduates will also be considered
- Professional Examination Leave, Study Leave & Bonus Leave
- Reimbursement of Examination Fees
- Year End Bonus
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please send a detailed resume stating qualifications, expected salary and contact phone number marking "Ms. Lum - FTW-Oxford Consultants Limited to Room 21, 13/F, New Tech Plaza, 34 Tai
Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong" or via email by clicking [apply now].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence, used solely for recruitment purpose and will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. Applicants
not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company will retain all applications no longer than 12 months of which will be destroyed thereafter.