- Handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly financial statement for clients;
- Coordinate with auditors with the annual audit for clients;
- Prepare and review periodic management reports and consolidation packages;
- Provide Hong Kong tax advice to clients;
- Meet with clients independently.
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to develop herself/himself in a professional career;
- Degree holder in accounting or financial management;
- Solid written and spoken English is preferred;
- Familiar with XERO/Quickbook/MYOB system is an advantage;
- Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Candidates with more experience and higher qualification would be considered as senior level position.
The advantages in working for us:
- International and flat business environment with offices across Asia, Europe and US;
- Hectic but friendly and nourishing working environment where to grow and give play to one’s own ambitions and potential;
- Career advancement potential open to all levels;
- Being part of a successful and well known fast developing international consulting firm.
We offer 5-day work with attractive fringe and medical care benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.