A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
This position is responsible to support and assist the Intellectual Property of Legal Department in secretarial and administrative matters.
How you will contribute
- To assist of in the preparation of monthly budget reports
- To manage invoices and liaise with Brands and Vendors
- To prepare and/or submit travel reimbursements
- To perform legal and/or online research (IP related)
- To maintain confidential document filing system regarding corporate communications, financial information, and company policy
- To prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, reports, memorandums and meeting materials
- To provide general secretarial duties within the team
- To perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
Who you are
- Current BBA or Finance students
- Exposure to Intellectual Property is a plus, but not essential
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Able to handle multi-task effectively and strong organizational skills
- Proactive, pleasant with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Kering Asia Pacific Ltd.