Our client is a FMCG principal present in over 100 countries. They own numerous market-leading and international brands, and have a strong presence in HK and the APAC region within the Food & Beverage industry. As part of their business acceleration, they are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their sales team.
- Cascade sales strategy into key account strategy and plans to achieve sales and growth targets.
- Closely engage customers in new product or concept launches, ensure successful implementation and excellent execution.
- Conduct customer business review, obtain customer insight and partner with Marketing team to create sustainable business.
- Win and/or nurture new customers/ existing key customers.
- Monitor sales and develop contingency plans if necessary.
- Negotiate terms with customers to achieve effective conditions, ensure compliance on contract and company policies
- 5-8 years of experience in sales/ key account management in FMCG industry.
- Experience in F&B/ food services industry preferred, candidates from hospitality background will also be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in both Cantonese and English a must.
- High base + bonus structure
- Promotion opportunity
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK147451 in the Keyword section of contact Helen So on +852 2919 6246 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to [email protected] quoting ref no. HK147451. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.