Our client is a media intelligence company that looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to handle their large corporate account. This company has a strong presence in Greater China and is looking for a well-rounded and passionate candidate to help with their growing client demand.
* Create and drive revenue growth within a portfolio of around 20-45 of our high yield and high potential clients
* Meet and exceed sales metrics with both individual and team targets
* Build positive, strong, long-lasting relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels through customer engagement with numerous product offerings to increase value and drive market share
* Implement strategies to drive business growth and inform decision-making at the C-suite level
* Increase revenue by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale and cross-sale opportunities
* Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
* Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
* Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
* University degree or MBA degree, or equivalent
* 3-7 years of consultative sales, account management or relevance experience (key account management preferred) in Saas, social media, digital marketing, PR/marketing agencies, banking industry
* Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
* Ability to develop a strong relationship at operational and executive levels
* Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.