Our client, a European aviation company, is looking for an energetic and experienced Key Account Manager to assist the team to further growth their business in
Hong Kong and China market.
- Identifying and negotiating contracts with new and existing clients with the goal to develop revenue and increase business growth
- Preparation of quotations and contract with internal department for negotiating with clients
- Coordinating and implementing new sales product for relevant clients, acting as the intermediary between client and internal parties.
- Management of client base and review with internal team, evaluating performance and detecting new potential products and programs for further growth.
- Organising sales promotional activities as well as attractive ad-hoc deals
- Manage current and new reservation networks. Improve on procedures to allow company revenue growth
- Nurture cooperative opportunities with customers and external parties to build long term partnerships and gather vital information from meetings for analysis to reach sales goals based
- Holding regular meetings with management to report performance and feedback
- Participate and support commercial events or other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree Holder would be desirable
- 5 years or above in aviation experiences ideally with online travel business and good market knowledge of Hong Kong and Guangzhou airport would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Cheetah CRM along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested, please send us your updated CV to resume(at)crossingsexecutive.com for application. Quoting reference: KAM / AU