The Key Account Manager Asia Pacific is primarily responsible to manage a big Western Brand for Intertek Product Assurance Division. He/she will be the first contact and involved in all activities
in the Region and is expected to contribute in areas of Customer Liaison, Safety/Quality Consultancy, Business Development, Marketing, Training, Technology Development and etc. This position will work in sync with the technical and customer service teams to
support and sustain all activities related to the execution of the customer’s programs across the Asia Pacific region.
The Key Account Manager Asia Pacific will also work in concert with other team members in the Americas and Europe to ensure efficient and effective operation for the
customer around the globe.
- Report directly to Vice President of Asia Pacific Operations;
- Responsible for providing safety consultation, quality assurance and project management services to a major global brand name customer
in Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific Region;
- Responsible for providing safety, quality assurance and project management services to trading agencies and manufacturers in the Asia Pacific Region;
- Responsible for the development and enhancement the business relationship with this key account;
- Responsible to lead small team in special projects which may involve design, development and implementation of specific equipment or
- Responsible for leading and conducting short/medium term research projects;
- Provide strong support in the advancement of Essential Safety Technology, Knowledge and Intelligence;
- Provide internal and external training programs and conduct seminar;
- Provide support to regional sales and marketing initiatives with global business targets;
- Work with partnership with Product Assurance global offices and other Intertek’s offices around the world;
- Based in Hong Kong and some travel to China, US , Europe and in the Asia Pacific region is
- Degree holder and above in Science, Engineering, Quality or Manufacturing;
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in related areas especially on handling Western Brands;
- Related experience in consumer product and/or service industry essential;
- Experience in other related industry such as management consultancy is an advantage;
- Proficient in Regulatory requirements on consumer products especially toys/premiums for US, EU and AP markets;
- Proficient in engineering, statistics, manufacturing and quality principles;
- Proficiency in spoken & written English and Mandarin/Cantonese is essential with additional language skills an advantage;
- Literate in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software programs;
- High initiative, self-motivated, innovative, open-minded with good interpersonal skills;
- Exposure in different countries an advantage.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to
The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd.,
via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
Email: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website
http://www.intertek.com.hk for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.