My client is a US headquartered software company providing media intelligence to more than 23,000 clients globally. With offices in 20 countries, the Key Account Management team was created last year to work with the most important clients across the region. This role will serve as a business partner to the clients - identify business goals, consult strategy and understand their needs, providing true insights.
Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, client relationship development, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team. Territory will be clients based in Greater China.
- Create and drive revenue growth within a portfolio of high yield and high potential clients
- Meet and exceed sales metrics with both individual and team targets
- Build positive, strong, long-lasting relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels through customer engagement with numerous product offerings to increase value and drive market share
- Implement strategies to drive business growth and inform decision-making at the C-suite level
- Increase revenue by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale and cross-sale opportunities
- Work with various BU's to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
- MUST: fluency in English and Mandarin
- BA or MBA degree, or equivalent
- 3-7 years of consultative sales, account management or relevant experience (key account management preferred) in the area of Saas, social media, digital marketing, PR/marketing agencies, banking industry
- Ability to develop a strong relationship at operational and executive levels
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- A positive, target driven, self-starter with natural leadership qualities
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
Please send a copy of your latest CV in Word or call +852 3972 5631 for a discussion. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.