Our client is reputable Foreign Corporate Investment Banking/ Global Markets./ Financial Institution. To cope with the rapid business expansion, they are now inviting high caliber candidates to join the team
KYC Operation Analyst -- CIB/ Global Markets
- Ensure and delivery high standard of quality in the KYC files in adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure all processes executed during the final overview of the KYC files are delivered per predefined SLA.
- Liaise with Compliance, relationship managers and other senior stake holders for KYC approval.
- Arrange, prepare, document and facilitate CAC/eCAC towards the final approval for the KYC file.
- Ensure timely escalation and own proposed course of actions to line management to address identified risks and blocking points during such processes.
- Develop a good understanding of the overall KYC operations process and act as a subject matter expert to support the team
- Embrace continuous changes and challenges; handle various initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned by line management.
- Work in close and continuous collaboration with other team members and stakeholders to achieve predefined objectives and resolve any issues during daily tasks.
- Keep accurate track record of all assigned requests; from receipt through execution of requests.
- Major clients including Corporate Coverages, Commodity Finance, Investment Banking, Transaction Banking, Financial Institutional Coverages, Global Markets products [e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities Index Trading (CIT), CIT Metals, CIT Repo, and Commodities Futures Trading].
- Participate in various change management initiatives as directed by line manager to deliver changes/quality output with respect to operational processes, policies, data quality, regulatory mandates and the department’s strategies. Identify, analyze, report and explore proposed course of actions to line management in relation to production, changes in KYC policy and system issues.
- Bachelors level degree with at least 3 years KYC analyst relevant working experience in CIB / global markets a must
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce accurate and quality work under tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Global Markets framework under International Financial Groups.
- Good understanding of Due Diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Working knowledge in relation to Corporate Banking products [e.g. Cash/Deposit, Loan Syndication/Agency, Trade Finance, ECM/DCM, etc] and/or Global Markets products [e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities Index Trading (CIT), CIT Metals, CIT Repo, and Commodities Futures Trading].
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.Well-developed interpersonal, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Exhibit high willingness to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Solution driven
Please send full resume with present & expected salary to expedite sourcing in MS-WORD format by clicking “APPLY NOW”
Please quote our reference in your application
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only