KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG China’s Strategy & Performance (S&P) works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic and performance needs across the economic and transaction cycles. Our mission is to provide insights, knowledge and support to our clients to help them make positive decisions which are value enhancing. We are looking to attract, coach and retain exceptional talent to help us achieve our mission.
S&P is organized across five business pillars:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Infrastructure
Operating as one team across China, we work closely with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
- Establish and initiate programs of work, through applying various project governance methodologies and frameworks such as waterfall, agile and technology governance (e.g. SDLC)
- Manage end-to-end delivery of digital projects from initiation (e.g. Business Case development, project plans, budgets) through to implementation via the management of scope, timeline, resources, costs, risks etc.
- Lead program delivery activities through effective stakeholder management, across management, business and IT teams; acting as a facilitator for communication and collaboration.
- Manage project communications including communications strategy, stakeholders engagement plans and change management plans
- Lead in the development of customer-centric, digital strategies; conducting research and analysis on customer segmentation, market landscape and industry best practices.
- Apply a customer-centric lens to designing innovative solutions and journeys through understanding problem statements, collecting and translating business requirements to clearly defined business architectures and process flow to support the design of digital solutions.
- Act as a conduit between business users and IT teams to validate and ensure technical solutions are feasible and will deliver and fulfil business needs
- Supervise and provide guidance to high performing teams on project delivery and ensure timely and quality project deliverables
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and thought leadership with internal team members to transfer project management skill sets across the firm
- Strong understanding of an insurance business model including core insurance platforms
- Prior business analyst / project manager role in Insurance industry or consulting role, delivering digital projects
- Prior experience in customer experience design, business processes / business architecture design and/or enterprise architecture
- Prior experience in leading teams
- Broad understanding of the Hong Kong regulatory environment recommended
- Dealt with large-scale change and globally focused Insurance clients previously
- Dealt with hand-offs between teams and business units previously
- Strong logical, analytical, Problem-solving and investigative mind-set
- Strong communication skills: English speaking and writing skills is mandatory. Preference in Cantonese and/or Putonghua is desirable
- Regular daily use of English is a standard with presenting, cooperating with stakeholders, attending team/corporate meetings
- Ability to grasp low level detail
- Collaborative working style, but a self-starter
- Ability to drive an initiative forward with limited guidance
- Knows when to seek advice – knows their own limits
- Proficient in Visio and Excel (as well as Word and PPT)
- Experience in delivering agile projects would be preferred but not necessary
- Bachelors or Master´s Degree
- Qualifications would be preferential in:
-Lean Six Sigma Certification
-PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, or other internationally recognised project management qualification
- At least 6 years of experience in Insurance or Consulting industry
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.