Your great opportunity to join the global leading software engineer service company's Digital Strategy & Experience Design team, as the Lead Experience Designer plays a key role in helping to shape and define the design solutions that we bring to our clients.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Ability to motivate a diverse team of visual designers and art directors at varying levels of professional and design maturity;
* Innovative and contemporary design approach with a strong portfolio that reflects a depth and breadth of experience;
* Unique design voice and the ability to help more junior designers find and express theirs;
* Solid understanding of the design process, and how it fits in to an experience design approach that includes content strategy, user experience and front-end development;
* Experience building Global Design Systems or UI component libraries for efficiency and scale of design patterns across many digital properties for a brand
* Works with project leadership to plan approach, overall time-lines, resourcing of visual designers, and deliverable for projects;
* Significant experience estimating projects and contributing to scopes of work, pitch decks and other pre-sales documents;
* Natural collaborator who seeks opportunities to include members of other teams;
* Strategic thinker who can remain focused on the bigger picture while managing a team that is focused on the day-to-day;
* Strong communication skills that extend from internal team to client-facing;
* A great storyteller; ability to articulate and sell creative concepts;
* Strong partner to other Experience Design leads (UX, Content Strategy) as well as to Client Services and Project Management leads;
* Proactive, empathetic and inclusive;
* Naturally solution-oriented and able to quickly adapt and offer ideas as project needs change;
* Plays a key role in driving team culture by being a source of knowledge, a planner of events, and a consistent and compelling voice who helps shape the team's design ethos and POV.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Previously held senior roles such as Senior Visual Designer, Art Director or Creative Director
* BFA/BA/BS in Design, Interactive Media, Art or related field (or other formal training);
* 10+ years of professional studio/agency experience (5+ years interactive/digital agency experience is a must);
* 3+ years in a creative/design leadership role within an interactive agency;
* Experience partnering with technology and engineering teams and collaborating closely with remote teams;
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Principle, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, etc.
* Strong written & spoken English proficiency; Cantonese or Mandarin fluency is a plus.