Our client is a well reputed IT solution provider in Hong Kong, with a broad range of IT services and solutions to various sectors including Government, Corporate, and Education.
As one of the fastest-growing company with experience and skills in completing large-scale and long-term projects, they are now looking for a Lead System Architect to be part of their dynamic team and be responsible for the overall system architecture design.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
WHO YOU ARE
- Be responsible for system architecture design, including but not limited to: Based on the overall system architecture, design functional architecture, technical
architecture, development architecture, deployment architecture, and other modules;
- Responsible for general, detailed and data design, and be able to write relevant engineering documents - Be able to locate the system defects quickly and accurately,
solve them properly, analyze the causes deeply, and summarize the experience and lessons.
- Organize and participate in technical discussions related to system design with users and partners, understand design ideas, put forward design suggestions and
grasp design direction
- Responsible for studying the feasibility of the technology and the model selection
- Responsible for the organization and compilation of system architecture and design-related outputs.
- Major in Computer science or relative subjects, bachelor degree or above; master degree preferred
- At least 8 years of IT working experience, including at least 4 years of technical system architecture design or functional, professional experience of enterprise application IT system
implementation, and each enterprise application IT system has more than 1000 users.
- Rich expertise and experiences in implementation of ERKs;
- Possess excellent communication, coordination and learning ability, and have a sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Possess the technical foresight, independent problem-solving ability, and abstract ability, and understand the mainstream trend of Technology.
- Have strong document writing ability, and be familiar with office software, including word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.