- Lead the execution of Hong Kong and Taiwan Research processes, through a team of skilled onshore and offshore resources to agreed Performance Indicators and customer
- Represent the needs of the Hong Kong and Taiwan in the Global Content Transformation initiatives focused on automation and reduction of average handle times.
- Coordinate with the Global Investigations SME to monitor performance against key metrics and create and execute improvement plans where needed.
- End to end ownership of all activities related to Hong Kong and Taiwan market capabilities support as it relates to investigations: Sales Education and Market communication.
- Ensuring the data quality of investigations of Hong Kong and Taiwan Markets by delivering data improvements and ensuring that all D&B customers receive best in class
data and status of their inquiries.
- Own the end/end investigation escalation process for HK/TW resolving issues within service levels ensuring responses to customers are clear and actionable
- Develop team members that work in an Agile and collaborative environment that drives velocity and customer value, while always challenging our current thinking and
- Drive knowledge sharing and develop best practice in the management of Asian Pacific investigation capabilities to ensure revenue opportunities are maximized across
- Demonstrate accountability for specific metrics associated with SLAs and KPIs
- Drive transformation of key Asia research processes using lean and agile methodology to modernize our approach and help to drive customer value and velocity.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of local markets, technology and business partners to deliver improvement/transformation plans on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with, customers, key account managers, product owners to gain a clear understanding of customer needs. Identifying and defining customer experience issues
as they relate to Asia Pacific investigations and the requirements for improvement.
- Establish a strong network and develop superior business relationships with local market leaders.
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams through strong coaching and talent development for both leaders and team members.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-cultural/global initiatives and teams, ability to work globally and consider and create solutions that have global impact.
- 5-7 plus years in business data management or technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major or related field.
- Extensive successful project management leadership experience. Proven ability to develop and/or present business solutions to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Understand technology and database applications
- Ability to lead in matrix environment, intra and inter organizational, superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and business analysis skills. Able to work with senior business and technical members of D&B, customers and vendor organizations.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to successfully deliver message to/at all levels of management
- International Business Experience a plus
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than
one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success.
What's holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other
suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.