Our client is currently looking for a Transformation Project Manager/ Business Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in change management/transformation projects.
Our client is one of the largest international bank in the world, with global presence in Asia, Europe, North American and Latin American regions. Its business covers a large variety of banking services, including but not limited to commercial banking, global banking, retail banking, wealth management services and global private banking.
- Lead projects and drive changes for Business Transformation, Digitalization and Regulatory Changes
- Deliver Design-Led change adopting Transformation Lifecycle.
- Support Target Operating Model design, and process optimization
- Provide internal consultancy services for new service / product initiation, and thematic study.
- Define project governance, roles and responsibilities and mobilize the project team
- Actively monitor the project to meet the target schedule, scope and budget.
- University graduate in Global Business, Finance, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project management
- Experience in managing large-scale, front-to-back, regulatory / compliance projects will be an advantage.
- Excellent project management skills, communication skills, strength in analysis and problem solving
- Proactive and connected, open to changes, flexible, independent
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong sense of ownership to the project / change delivery
- Working days: Mon - Fri; 0900 - 1800
- Sick leave - According to the Employment Ordinance
- Medical - N/A
- Solid training
- Potential opportunity to change from temp to perm or contract renewal