Based in the electronic trading industry, our client owns +20 manufacturing plants in China and offshore regions, serving EU and US for over 50 years.
Based in the electronic industry, our client owns +20 manufacturing plants in China and offshore regions, serving EU and US for over 50 years.Due to business expansion in Asia Pacific with 3 newly-established manufacturing plants. They are calling for a Lean Specialist, Manufacturing Process Improvement to join the Regional Productions and Operations team.
- Review and identify the improvement opportunities of core processes among the supply chain to deliver value for the group
- Design, develop, plan and execute the improvement opportunities of core electronic manufacturing process and technology.
- Plan and execute with different functions and stakeholders to maintain process knowledge and system proficiency
- Propose, develop and validate device manufacturing process improvements enabling productivity, cost saving and increased quality
- Establish strategic direction and set goals for manufacturing and operations, including international sourcing strategy, speed, cost, and quality
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations Management or Engineering. (Other advanced degree is strongly preferred)
- At least 7 years experience in lean manufacturing and process improvement (Regional exposure is highly preferred)
- Strong business analysis skills including planning, feasibility assessments and requirements development (Cost reduction, process improvement and process re-engineering)
- Strong communication skills
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please call at +852 3602 2493 for more details.
- International career prospects
- Competitive salary
- Medical Coverage and MPF
- 5-day Work Week
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Kenneth] [Leung] on [+852 3602 2493].