Departments: Human Resources Department
- Aligned with the Group and Business strategic agenda, ensure continued relevance of the training curricula of Corporate Banking, Risk & Compliance and Anti-Money
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze business people development needs, develop learning plan and identify effective development solutions to support
business continuous growth
- Manage the implementation of strategic learning initiatives and projects, such as analyze learning needs and outcomes, write up proposal, develop and design
learning solutions, evaluate the effectiveness, etc.
- Make suggestions and review the content of learning curricula proactively by staying abreast of industry best practices and keeping updates with regulatory and
compliance requirements in order to enhance and maintain quality
- Source and working closely with external learning vendors and providers locally and in the ASEAN region, explore all aspects of learning resources and solution
- Complete any ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Preferably with solid learning design and delivery experience related to Corporate banking or Risk & Compliance. Those who have relevant frontline sales management experiences and passionate
about learning would be considered.
- Proven competencies in project management, proposal and reporting writing and presentation skills are required
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Self-motivated, responsibility, team player, detailed minded, able to work under pressure and meet timelines
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will
be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.