Our Learning & Development department provides comprehensive programs for staff members to ensure their career development and maintain our quality service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the logistics and administration of training courses and ad hoc firm events. He / She should have strong interest in developing him/herself in the administration field. He / She will ensure that venues, trainers, materials, learning management system and equipment are properly arranged for training programmes and events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the enrolment and sign in procedures and update the Learning Management System (“LMS”)
- Work closely with the training managers to provide proactive logistics and administrative support, including venues, trainers arrangement and materials preparation
- Liaise with functional administrators and secretaries to ensure the targeted participants are being enrolled in appropriate core training courses that comply with professional development requirements
- Support and coordinate regional / national training programmes in the Hong Kong and China offices, and answer administrative enquiries from professional staff, including partners
- Prepare and collate management reports
Experience and Background
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree holder or above
- Passionate and interested in Learning and Training field
- Excellent administrative and coordination skills
- Prior experience in training administration is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and able to communicate with different levels of participants
- Good planning and organisational skills, and able to multitask
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required
- Assertive and proactive
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to us.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.