A sizeable and reputable Bank with presence across the globe is currently seeking an additional headcount of a L&D Manager.
Exposure for the suitable calibre to lead a small team and utilize knowledge in Learning and Development.
Please click the link below to apply or for a private discussion.
* The incumbent will be expected to implement the learning and development functions by defining the company training framework in line with company business direction.
* In addition to devising annual training plan and organizing various training activities, he/she would be expected to manage various programs related to staff development, leadership and talent development.
* Deliver projects and programs to attract, measure, develop and manage an organization's talent pool.
* Propose various employee engagement and cultural promotion initiatives in line with the company's vision, mission and values
* Evaluate and report the effectiveness of the company's talent strategies to meet targets and realize organizational benefits
* Lead and support the creation of a culture of coaching and development
* Ensure the adoption of the performance development program through digital, blended and instructor-led training to develop leadership muscle for people leaders and all teammates
* Support the business to understand any changes in through clear communication campaigns and timely training for key stakeholders
* Degree holder preferably in Human Resources, other disciplines are also welcome
* 6 years or above corporate training and/or talent development experience gained from fast moving environment
* Experience in analysing needs for designing and developing staff development programs/ curricula / mechanisms, such as talent management, mentoring/coaching, development tracking, and digital learning
* Good project & vendor management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently, creatively, as well as enjoy working in team(s)
* Good language ability in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)