Reporting to the senior manager of the team, your new role will:
- Provide Accounting and lease administration support in relation to tenant information updates, billings, deposit receivable and refund issues for Commercial Property Team
- Assist in tenants' general accounting receivable & payable, liaise with Accounting department on deposit received / payment status on regular basis, handle bank autopay and reconciliation
- Monitor tenant information record for monthly billings (Lease & Sales turnover) to tenants (Retail) and coordinate with Accounting department for system record update
- Closely communicate and cooperate with the team and other company departments to ensure smooth delivery of lease-admin related work
- Prepare for weekly and monthly reports updates and circulation in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in property industry
- Experience in leasing portfolio of Retail will be an advantage
- Sensitive to data and figures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and business English
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Chinese Word processing
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Director and Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now". (Please quote reference “CP-LAO-JDB” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com. Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.