locker is a wholly-owned subsidiary of S.F. Express Hong Kong. We provide safe and cost-effective logistics services to e-Commerce & Enterprises, bring brand-new experience to end users for ultra-convenient pick-up services, as well as resources sharing with
logistic partners and create higher values for last-miles delivery solutions.
- Maintain contractual records and documentations such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, client contact information, contractual changes, status reports and
other documents for all projects
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility, interpretation to support implementation
- Maintain and enhance the relationship with business partners, including but not limited to property developers and landlords
- Handle leasing works such as preparation of leasing documents and reports, lease negotiation etc
- Assist in preparation of quotations or tenders and provide professional advices on new store fitting out plans, electrical and mechanical drawings, maintenance and relevant aspects.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree or above in Real Estate, Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- 1 year relevant experience with prior exposure in property management, business development or leasing is preferred
- Proactive, responsible with good communication & negotiation skills
- Independent and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating
current and expected salary to us.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com/hk/tc for
more information about us.Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be
properly disposed within 3 months.)