- Handle daily leasing matters and documentation of the property portfolio including serviced apartments and hotels
- Conduct market research and promote the brand of the property portfolio
- Building up/maintain long-term relationship with clients / property agents
- Handle ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary
- Min. 3 years’ relevant experience in leasing of serviced apartments and hotel
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Familiar with MS Office and hotel management system
Interested parties please click " APPLY NOW " and send full resume with expected salary.
Information provided will be treated in strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment related purposes. The Company will retain your application for a period of at least 6 months after which all-personal data you have provided will be deleted.