We are seeking a capable and mature candidate to join the team. This would be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in developing the career in a reputable law
- Draft various court documents;
- Execute various letter to clients;
- Provide administrative support for Litigation Department; and
- Ad-hoc job duties assigned by supervisor/partner.
- Bachelor degree of above (preferably in Law but not a must);
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (fluent Cantonese and conversational Putonghua);
- Hard working and able to work independently;
- Responsible with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in PC operations including Chinese Word Processing; and
- IMMEDIATELY available preferred.
What we offer:
- Good salary package
- 5-Day work week
- 10 days AL
- Pleasant and friendly working environment
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and date
of availability to Human Resources Department, 12th Floor,
9 Des Voeux Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong or by clicking "APPLY NOW”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
(Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.)